5. 스트레스 많이 받고 있어요. (복습)
6. 우리 이사했어요.
7. 시험 준비하고 있어요.
8. 그 애는 놀기만 해.
9. 내가 하는 말 절대 안 들어요.
10. 무슨 말인지 알겠어요.
5. I’ve been under a lot of stress recently. / I’ve been under so much stress lately.
오답 : I’m so stressful these days.
6. We moved. / I moved. / (구지 뭔가 붙이고 싶은면) We moved to a new neighborhood
오답 : We moved houses. (수퍼맨이 집을 올려서 옆으로 옮긴 경우만,ㅋㅋㅋ)
이사관련 예시) I’m moving this weekend, Do you think you could help me out?
나 이번주에 이사하는데, 도와줄수 있어?
7. I’m preparing for a test. / I’m preparing for the TOEFL
오답 : I’m preparing a test. / I’m preparing the TOEFL. (시험 문제를 직접 만들면 가능)
다른표현) 선물을 준비했다의 표현은? I got your present
I’m preparing your present (X) 이렇게 사용하지는 않아요~
8. All he (ever) does is play around. / He’s always just messing around.
오답 : He always plays.
9. He never listens to what I say. / He never listens to what I’m saying.
오답 : He never listens to my speaking/hearing/talking/saying.
오답 : He never listens my talking.
10. I know what you’re saying. / I know what you’re talking about.
오답 : I know your saying. / I understand your talking.